What is spring cleaning checklist?
After a long winter, spring has finally sprung. But before you can open the windows, you must clean them. Yes, we’re talking about spring cleaning. And to make this daunting task seem a little more manageable, we’ve created a printable spring cleaning checklist. Think of it as your roadmap to sparkle city!
Start with tasks that apply to all room, then hit each room one-by-one.
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Clean windowsills and window tracts
- Vacuum curtains and window blinds
- Wipe down shoe molding and dust room corners for cobwebs
- Test batteries in all your smoke detectors
- Disinfect door knobs, cabinet handles and light switches
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.