- Preheat a cooking pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and diced onion, jalapenos, and tomatillos. Cook veggies until softened.
- Add ground turkey and break it up. Season with salt, cumin, and chili powder. Cover and cook for a few minutes. Stir, breaking up as many clumps as possible. Cook until turkey is done. Take off heat.
- For the taco shells: Melt some cheese on a soft tacos in a separate pan. Once cheese is melted, take it out of the pan and place a crunchy taco in the middle. Carefully press sides of the tacos together. Repeat with all tacos.
- Divide cooked turkey and veggies among the prepared taco shells.
- Dice avocado meat and divide it among the tacos as well. Sprinkle cilantro over avocado and squeeze a little lime over that.
- Serve immediately.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.