BLT Pasta Salad
BLT Pasta Salad Recipe – delicious Summer pasta salad idea! Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes with farfalle pasta and creamy dressing (mayo-free option too!) is like your favorite BLT sandwich toppings in a bowl.
- 2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
- 4 cups chopped or torn Romaine lettuce
- 1,5 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 slices bacon cooked to crispy, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
!for the dressing:
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.