- 2 (6-inch) rosemary sprigs
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup fat-free, lower-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup cabernet sauvignon or other dry red wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 3 cups hot cooked wide egg noodles
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make It
Place 3 tablespoons flour in a shallow dish. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper; dredge in flour. Remove lid from a 6-quart Instant Pot. Press [Sauté], and use [Adjust]to select “More” mode. When the word “Hot” appears, swirl in oil. Add beef to cooker; cook 8 minutes, browning on all sides. Remove beef from cooker, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in cooker.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.