- 3 8-oz. packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 80 fresh ripe blueberries (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jelly
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 sides. Mist foil with cooking spray.
Make crust: Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped. Add flour, brown sugar and salt, and process until well combined. Add butter and pulse just until mixture begins to come together; it should not form a ball. Press mixture evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until set. Let cool on a wire rack.
Make filling: With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl. Reduce speed to medium-low and add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined. Beat in lemon juice, vanilla and salt.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.