Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Pudding Trifles
Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Pudding Trifles: A decadent trifle, this version is perfect for Easter featuring alternating layers of crumbled carrot cake and a lucious cream cheese cheesecake pudding, and whipped topping and a garnish of thick caramel syrup and chopped nuts.
- 1 box carrot cake mix
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups milk, at room temperature
- 1 3.4 oz pkg vanilla flavored pudding mix
- 2 1 oz pkgs cheesecake flavored pudding
- 1 tsp Adam’s Extract vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed & divided
- thick caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.