How To Make Cheddar Horseradish Cheese Football
1. Beat cream cheese and next 6 ingredients at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until well combined.
2. Stir together cheddar cheese, horseradish, and cream cheese mixture until combined.
3. Line a 12-inch long football mold with plastic wrap and fill with cream cheese mixture. Place a second piece of plastic wrap over the top and press down lightly to flatten. Chill for 30 minutes, while walnuts are toasting.
4. Remove top piece of plastic wrap and invert cheese mixture onto serving platter. Top with walnuts, pressing lightly to coat.
5. Cut a thin (1/4-inch thick) slice lengthwise from the mozzarella cheese. Cut the slice in half lengthwise. Arrange a strip over each end of the cheeseball to form the stripes on the football.
6. Cut another thin (1/4-inch thick) slice lengthwise from the mozzarella cheese. Cut that slice lengthwise into thin (1/4-inch thick) slices. Arrange 1 (5-inch) long strip down the center of the football. Cut the other strips into 5 (2-inch) pieces. Arrange the 2-inch pieces over the 5-inch strip to form the laces. Serve with water crackers and vegetables.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.