Crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside, these vegan “chicken” nuggets are yummy.
Make these in advance and freeze them for a quick lunch. Take a few out of the bag and zap them in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- 1 Cup Chickpeas, Drained
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flax-seed
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 14-oz. Block Extra Firm Tofu, Previously Frozen, Thawed
- 2/3 Cup Vital Wheat Gluten
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.