These healthy snack bites taste like cookie dough snuck straight from the bowl—just without the guilt! They’ll stay fresh for at least 5 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 6 tbsp (42g) coconut flour (measured like this)
- 6 tbsp (30g) soy protein isolate (I love Bob’s Red Mill)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup (180mL) unsweetened cashew milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla crème stevia, or to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp (21g) miniature chocolate chips
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.