Curried Chicken Salad
Curried Chicken Salad: Swap your usual chicken salad recipe for this spicy-sweet version flavored with fresh fruit, curry powder, and a hint of honey. Serve on a baguette or with whole-grain crackers for a refreshing–and fast–meal.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup diced peeled apple
- 2 tablespoons diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon dried currants
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.