- 1.5 ounces unbleached all-purpose flour (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare crust, weigh or lightly spoon 3 ounces (about 2/3 cup) all-purpose flour and whole-wheat flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours and next 4 ingredients (through 1/8 teaspoon salt) in the bowl of a food processor; pulse to combine.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.