A simple, no bake vegan chocolate pie filling recipe. The pie firms up nicely and is silky and chocolatey. Top with soy whip or toasted almonds.
Calories listed do not include the pie crust.
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cornstarch
- 1/3 Cup Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Flavoring
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Large Flakes Food Nutritional Yeast
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.