For the crumb topping:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
For the cheesecake filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2.5-3 cups fresh berries (make sure to dice strawberries if using)
- In a large bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter.
- Press about 2/3 of the crumb mixture into the bottom of a greased 9×9 dish and freeze.
- Next, mix together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Now add the raspberries, blueberries and strawberries and gently mix.
- Pour the fruit mixture on top of your chilled crust.
- Add the remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Place in the freezer for at least 5-6 hours (overnight is best).
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
The crunchy buttery crust goes wonderfully with the cool, creamy fruit center. Everyone who tries this dessert will devour it instantly!
Do you know someone who loves fruity desserts? Make sure to share this recipe with them!
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.