Make healthier chicken tenders at home using common corn flake crumbs, spices and herbs. These are also great for game day and kids love them! The nutritional information is for the chicken thigh version. If using chicken breast, the fat content will be reduced to about 3 total grams.
Recipe Yield: 4 servings.
- 1 pound chicken thighs or breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup cereal crumbs, cornflake type
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.