- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a cooking sheet.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place cornflakes in plastic bag and crush by using a rolling pin.
- Add remaining ingredients to the crushed cornflakes. Close bag tightly and shake until blended.
- Add a few of the chicken pieces at a time to crumb mixture and shake until evenly coated.
- Place chicken pieces on cooking sheet so they are not touching.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12-14 minutes.
- Serve hot.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.