Ground Beef Tacos
Take your Taco Tuesday to new heights with these easy Ground Beef Tacos. Served with homemade baked taco shells, you really can’t go wrong!
Baked Taco Shells
- 10 Taco Tortilla Wraps, warmed in the microwave (see notes)
- Olive Oil, to brush
- Oven Wire Rack
- 1lb / 500g Lean Beef Mince
- 3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup / 180ml Water or Beef Stock, or as needed (see notes)
- 1 heaped tbsp Tomato Puree/Paste
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch, optional (see notes)
- Olive Oil, for frying
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.