How to Make Halloween Appetizers Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, monterey jack, cheddar, buffalo sauce, and ranch.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 tube of pizza dough. Cut out triangles for eyes, and a mouth.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the pieces are golden brown, slightly risen and cooked through.
- Cut the remaining dough into squares, place a cube of cheese on each one, and roll into balls. Repeat with the other tube of pizza dough. Place in a ring around the edges of a greased oven-safe skillet or dish.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.