These healthy, protein-packed snack bars taste like fudgy brownies! They’re great for mid-morning and afternoon snacks or curbing any chocolate cravings. The bars will stay fresh for at least 5 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- ¼ cup (28g) coconut flour (measured correctly)
- 6 tbsp (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp (30g) soy protein powder (such as Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3 tbsp (37g) Truvia
- 1 ½ tsp SweetLeaf powdered stevia
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp (150mL) unsweetened cashew milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (14g) miniature chocolate chips
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.