Healthy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Bars Recipe
These healthy snack bars have the same flavors as peanut butter cup candy—but none of the guilt! They’ll stay fresh for at least one week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- ¼ cup (28g) coconut flour
- 6 tbsp (45g) peanut flour
- 6 tbsp (30g) soy protein isolate
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp (150mL) unsweetened cashew milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vanilla crème stevia, or to taste
- 1 tbsp (14g) miniature chocolate chips
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.