These cute bear-shaped chocolaty snack crackers are absolutely irresistible! They’re crunchy and lightly sweetened with the perfect amount of chocolaty flavor. They’ll keep for at least one week (if not longer!) if stored in an airtight container. This recipe is easily doubled to serve more, too!
- ¾ cup (90g) white whole wheat flour or gluten-free* flour
- ¼ cup (20g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp (45mL) pure maple syrup, room temperature
- 2 ½ tbsp (37mL) water, room temperature
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.