How to Make Matcha Green Tea White Chocolate
I adapted this recipe from the Homemade White Chocolate recipe in Naughty or Nice Cookbook. Instead of using a base made up entirely of cacao butter, which can be too firm and “snap” like dark chocolate when broken, I used a mixture of half cacao butter, half Homemade Macadamia Butter. Because white chocolate is supposed to be soft where your teeth sink straight through.
- 128g (½ cup) Homemade Macadamia Butter (or Cashew Butter!)
- 112g (½ cup) Organic Raw Cacao Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Paste
- 140g (1 cup) Powdered Erythritol
- 20g (2 tbs, packed) Dried Nonfat Milk
- 1½ tsp Matcha Powder
- tiny pinch of Salt
- ½ tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.