Instant Pot Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
You can thank your Instant Pot® for pulled pork in just under two hours. This gadget juggles different cook settings (slow cooking, pressure cooking and stove-top browning) to make favorite dishes that your crowd won’t have to wait long to devour.
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 (4-lb) boneless pork shoulder, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar, plus more to taste
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 12 hamburger potato buns
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, for serving
- 4 cups coleslaw, for serving
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.