MISO MUSHROOM RISOTTO
Miso mushroom risotto topped with poached eggs creates a creamy bowl of bliss with a rich umami punch. With a flavor reminiscent of a bowl of ramen, both adults and kids are bound to love this risotto.
- 1 qt. lower sodium vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 12 oz. mixed mushrooms (baby bella, cremini, shiitake caps, etc.), chopped
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 2 Tbsp. white miso paste
- 1 tsp. soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- Optional toppings: poached or soft-boiled eggs, sesame seeds, microgreens
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.