Mushroom Pork Scallopini
Tender pork has fantastic flavor when coated with a buttery sauce seasoned with garlic and herbs. This serves a lot, so I make it often for company.
- 3 to 4 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried thyme, oregano and rosemary, crushed
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Hot cooked fettuccine
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.