Pecan and Raisin Parsnips: Parsnips pair beautifully with piney rosemary and toasted pecans for a taste of early fall. A splash of red wine vinegar lifts the dish.
- 2 cups peeled parsnips, cut diagonally into 1/2-in. pieces
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon raisins
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.