Saucy Skillet Poached Eggs
Saucy Skillet Poached Eggs: If you’ve ever had Italian eggs in purgatory, this recipe makes a similar Israeli breakfast dish called shakshuka. If you need to stretch the meal, simply add another egg to the pan. Top with any herb, such as cilantro, chives, or oregano.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.