Better than anything from a jar, and easy enough to make on a busy weeknight, this simple marinara sauce recipe is for you!
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- ¼ teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 28 ounces, weight Canned Crushed Tomatoes (High Quality, See Blog Post For Suggested Brands)
- ½ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 sprig Basil (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter (Don’t Omit—It’s Magic)
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.