- 1 1/2 cups peeled and diced russet potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped leeks
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (or reserved strained stock)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 10-inch square puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten
How to Make Skillet Chicken Pot Pie?
Stir together olive oil, 1 tablespoon salt, paprika, thyme, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub mixture on outside and under skin of chicken. Stuff cavity with lemon, garlic cloves, and 4 onion quarters.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.