how to make it:
- Melt butter in a skillet; add the onions and celery and saute until tender.
- Combine toasted bread and cornbread in a large bowl and mix.
- Add onions and celery plus their cooking liquid, the salt, pepper, sage, and poultry seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Using a bulb baster, add just enough turkey giblet broth to make a very moist mixture, then stir in the eggs and scrape the dressing into a large greased baking pan or dish.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven until dressing is nicely browned, about 30-40 minutes.
Keyword: cornbread stuffing box, pepperidge farm cornbread classic stuffing, pepperidge farm cornbread stuffing recipe
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.