Weeknight Lemon Chicken Skillet Dinner
Weeknight Lemon Chicken Skillet Dinner: This one-pan chicken dinner doesn’t get much easier, or more satisfying. In just half an hour, you can have a complete meal on the table that doesn’t require loads of dishes afterwards. We call for tender haricots verts because they’re quick cooking; traditional green beans likely won’t be tender enough after the brief cooking time at the end. If that’s all you have on hand, steam them first, and then add them to the pan for the final step. Serve this hearty chicken and potatoes dinner with a simple side salad to sneak in another serving of veggies.
For more delicious and easy dinner ideas, check out these: 20 Easy Dinner Ideas For When You’re Not Sure What To Make
- 12 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 thyme sprigs
TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE.